Cleanroom / BSL-3 / CPC
A cleanroom, according to definition of JIS (Janpanese Industri Standard) is " a room with contamination control, cleanliness of airborne particulates in the air, floating microbial, molecular contamination is limited, and be managed in a standard cleanliness classification. Moreover, materials, medicine, water… also meet the specific requirements. This room also is controled temperature, humidity and pressure. In the clean room it is important to reduce as much as possible the dust in the air. The value that indicates clean state is the cleanliness (class). In addition to dust, for example, you will be asked for an aseptic state in the hospital. Food factory is the same: temperature and humidity control is extremely necessary. To relize these enviroments, or to reduce airbone particulate, control temperature and humidity, pressure, trace gas components, electrostatic, electromagnetic wave, micro-vibration, the cleanroom was born. On the other hand,the handling of such pathogens and genetic recombinants, in a room that was in negative pressure than the surrounding environment, you must have an air-tight room, such as a microorganism to the outside is not compromised. This is the Biohazard Response Office (BSL-3). In IPS cell processing, CPC is used.
Feature of our CPC/BSL-3/Cleanroom
- We recognize customer requirements and provide the most appropriate design
- Design, construction, consistently until the inspection and validation of after completion, corresponds.
Using CPC/BSL-3/Clean room
- Cleanroom is intended to reduce dust, small dust particles in the air, to curb the proliferation of small organisms.
- Cleanrooms are widely used in food factories, research laboratories in universities, medical pharmaceutical factory, hospital, manufacturing plant materials, sophisticated machinery, electronics and home computer liquid-crystal semiconductors.
What is class of cleanroom?
- When will a room become clean?
- Tiny dust particles in the air can not be seen with the naked eye. That is why it was given the specification to denote cleanliness of the air in the room, it was class.
- Class is provided as a manifestation of how many dust particles in the air a certain range.