– Compliant with Class II regulations, Class A2 biosafety cabinets comply with US NSF / ANSI49 or European TUV-EN12469 standards.
– HEPA and ULPA do not leak in the air supply and exhaust system, ensuring cleanliness according to ISO Class 5 (Class 100) or ISO Class 4 (Class 10).
– Negative pressure and around the chamber of the cabinet ensures no gas leakage, no dust, infection.
– The 10-degree tilting display makes for a comfortable viewing experience.
– Hexagonal shelves can be dismantled to reduce work fatigue and make transportation easy.
– Regenerative air return mode in the front area (Patent No. ZL200520140353.8).
– Touch control panel and LCD, display airflow and alerts. Warning for sliding doors and lighting.
– Lighting and disinfection modes are interlocked.
– Safety relief valve and outlet, no leakage.
– The intelligent automatic supply system ensures a change in air volume of less than 10% when filter contamination increases by 50% and increases safety.
– Detect leaks in cabinets, do not leak gas at 500Pa.
– Leak detection in HEPA / ULPA, leakage rate is <= 0.01% (scan), <= 0.005% (no scan).
- Power supply: AC220V / 50Hz, AC110V / 50Hz, AC110V / 60Hz, AC220V / 60Hz
- Plugs and sockets.
- Water valve and air valve: Follow customer’s specific requirements.
– Case material: Whole set is SUS304.
– Stand type: As required by the user.