Homogeneous vinyl flooring type roll are the preferred type of flooring used in health facilities and hospitals because of its unique and outstanding features. Homogeneous vinyl flooring in size: 2mm x 20m x 1.8m
– Made of key components like:
Plastic (primary PVC, recycled)
Carbon fiber – Additives: create solid, flexible, scratch-resistant
– A variety of colors (single and multi-colored) suitable for hospital buildings, factories, schools, supermarkets, offices …
– Features very good bearing, high scratch resistance, anti-cracking, impact resistant, non-slip, easy to clean, anti-oxidation.
– Homogeneous vinyl flooring is a new material from top to bottom specialized for public places, industry ….
– Execute quickly, no dust, clean, allowed to use chemicals
– Suitable for all projects.
– Easy to transport, install and replace.